5.09.2012

Mercy Market


I got to go to a market in Vidalia, GA with 2 great ladies.  Jennifer Tanksley paints the birds & the trees that so many of you are big fans of & Christina Leerssen of Louisel Handmade makes headbands that my big girl & many of her friends have collected over the years.
I had a great time traveling & having uninterrupted visiting time with other creative women & enjoyed seeing Vidalia, GA as well as a really good friend that I haven't seen in AGES!  We went for the Mercy Guild Market which is helping to raise money for a hospital to serve those who don't have insurance.  A sweet group of women coming around a sweet mission - I enjoy knowing we played a small part in their efforts.
It was crazy to set up a booth with several other people but I really loved the 'gift shop' feel of it.
I hope to do it again soon!!






No comments:

Post a Comment